Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Kinvan Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:44 am

IGN ( in game name ) Kinvan
Char class Blade
char lvl 75
why u think u should be a part of PureAngels Crew? Because, long time ago, when i met Psihijana (Lenchuga) for the first time i saw how good he is, i though maybe the whole guild is like that? So i started to like PureAngels alot.. So, now, the day is here.. I'm appliying.. I'm really active, my flyff is turned on 24-7 and i play like 10+ hours every day.. I speak english fluently and like to have fun.
what are your intention for the future?
(ex: to hit lvl 110-120 / to get +10 set / yo be a good pvp playier )
I wanna hit 75-90
introduce yourself: ASL (age/sex/location) + some infos abt u thatu might wanna share ( can be a + to your request )
I'm 15 years old, I'm a boy from Croatia, I like my friends and to have fun :O
anything that u think will be an interest for us
Not really but.. <3 PureAngels cheers

Kinvan

Back to top Go down

Application Empty i would love to join the guild!! :D

Post  MacSoul Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:48 am

hello
my name is Bassam, my IGN is MacSoul, and im lvl 74 BP full str with good equip.
i would like to join this guild becuz i met really nice ppl in PureAngels guild. and we became friends
im planing to hit lvl 80+ asap and then i will take a short break for one week or so, and then hopefully i will be lvling again, my ambition is to hit lvl 110 with +10 set and +10 bloody knuckle Very Happy i will be proud to join ur guild
thank you for your time

MacSoul

Back to top Go down